Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My name is Rakesh and I work for Spectra force Technologies. I have multiple job positions for HRIS Analyst at Sunnyvale, CA 94089. Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting then send me an updated copy of your resume ASAP at my email ID ¿ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: HRIS Analyst
Location: Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Duration: 4 months
As an HRIS Analyst you are responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of human resource information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information for Human Resource department planning and activities. You will work with employees in other departments and functions to design and implement new processes or programs including payroll, benefits, Web Development, and IT groups. You will need good communication and interpersonal skills; strong technical competencies; and a project management background or orientation.
- Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and staff.
- Work with Human Resources personnel to evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs and may design new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing demands.
- Analyze business requirements and determine hardware and software requirements to meet data management needs.
- Act as the department's technical liaison for other functional experts ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Support upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Often works with payroll and its personnel to coordinate retrieval and reporting functions.
- Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge to ensure best practices. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and benefit procedures in order to ensure correct implementation.
- Understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, HRIS systems and Access.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is required; 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, moderately complex technical tasks.
Thanks & Regards
Spectraforce Technologies, Inc.
Office: 919-887-6786 Ext.-4079
Email id: email@example.com
Apply by creating/using account