|Start Date / End Date: ||11/18/2013 to 05/16/2014|
We have a Job Opening with our client for Administrative Assistant located at Columbus OH USA 43232. Please go through the job description mentioned below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Columbus OH USA 43232
Duration: 7 months
- Responsible for providing administrative support for designated management team.
- Manage incoming and outgoing phone and email communications.
- Maintain various departmental database systems and lists; create and enter data into spreadsheets.
- File, fax, distribute mail and order supplies.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other routine correspondence.
- Interface with customers and management at various levels.
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements, and maintain department calendar.
- Process purchase cards, expense reports and invoices.
- Create presentations and corresponding materials.
Miscellaneous Administrative Duties:
- Donation request
- Audit and Compliance - updating of HR facility Government postings in Columbus facility
- Facilitate records retention for Columbus, Zanesville, and Circleville
- Review and verify end of day driver paperwork
- Run daily route status report to verify that all delivery routes settled
- Send messages to route accounting department regarding settlement issues
- Ensure proof of deliveries are included in driver paperwork (DSD, store stamps, etc.)
- Prepare driver paperwork for Imaging
- Maintain driver compliance logs as necessary (DOT, DVR, etc)
- Maintain records in BASIS route accounting system
- Review settlement exception reports and resolve issues
- Troubleshoot handheld issues impacting settlement
- Work with warehouse inventory personnel to resolve SAP (inventory system) to BASIS (sales accounting system) reconciling items
- Take care of re-deploying OOS
- Keying in shortages and evening hot shots
- Keying in a swap when wrong product delivered
- Call customers for deliveries are not made
Shift- 10 am to 7 pm
Business casual with casual Friday's (Blue Jeans)
If the Job Description mentioned above suits your requirements kindly send me an updated copy of your resume or you may also alternatively contact me at 919-887-6786 Ext 4103.
Request you to also share a few references for this position.
Thanks & Regards,
- Coordinate employee/facility events including catering
- Handle mail/shipping
- Update phone directory
- Ensure compliance to company audit guidelines
- Manage flow of information throughout the day, faxes, coping, telephone, etc.
- Schedule conference rooms
- Assistant to Sales Center Manager
- Provide administrative support to Sales Center Manager(s), as required
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
Phone No# 919-887-6786 EXT-4103
Fax No# 919-573-9398.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.