Customer Service Representative
|Start Date / End Date: ||12/02/2013 to 05/30/2014|
Job Title : Customer Service Representative
Duration : 5 Months
Location : Brossard QC J4Z3V7
- Minimum 1 year related experience in a Technical Support role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or Computer Science is preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
Phone No# 919-887-6786 Extn-4128
Fax No# 9195739398
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com
- To provide efficient, effective, and cordial technical support to authorized customers in resolving hardware, software, or product operation problems.
- Assume responsibility for assigned product support projects following processes and procedures to support initiatives.
- Solves simple problems primarily via telephone.
- Maintains accurate, concise and fact-based call logs and journal entries (includes call analysis and equipment staging results)
- Manages open call backlog ensuring the calls are handles to closure in a timely fashion
- Supports the product knowledgebase by reviewing past and current solutions for accuracy
- Exhibits product knowledge
- Interfaces with external groups and/or functions
- Identifies and resolves problems
- Recommends product/process improvements and preventative actions
- Follows set guidelines and procedures
- Performs assigned duties