|Start Date / End Date: ||04/22/2013 to 02/28/2014|
Title: Clerk II
Location: Phoenix, AZ, 85054
Duration: 10 Months
(Note: This will be a part time position but in the future could go full time. Mon-Fri (9am-1pm ))
Thanks & Regards
- Responsible for performing daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and other similar duties, using a computer terminal, typewriter, and other word processors.
- Follows organization and department procedures to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Main responsibilities include but are not limited to faxing, scanning, filing, retention, verifying coworkers processing.
- Other responsibilities include producing federal, state and local tax payments and filings, and answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Client Delivery Executive
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
Phone No# 919-887-6786 EXT-4065
Fax No# 919-573-9398
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com
Spectraforce Technologies constantly seeks to improve the services we provide to our Recruitment Candidates. For this purpose, we would greatly value your input. Please help us achieve our objective by taking a few minutes to complete the Recruitment Experience Survey by clicking the link http://spectraforce.co.in/recruiter/default.aspx?rid=255