||St Petersburg, Florida|
|Start Date / End Date: ||05/13/2013 to 11/12/2013|
We have Job Opening for NOC Technician with one of our client located at St. Petersburg, FL 33701. Please go through the job description and if you find it interesting then please send me an updated copy of your resume OR Call me at 919-887-6786 Ext 4076 ASAP.
Position NOC Technician
Location St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Duration 6+ Months
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- The NOC 1st Shift Technician utilizes multiple monitoring systems to ensure maximum possible system availability and performance.
- Provide Tier One support assistance of technical problems, system outages and maintenance with Serve Support teams.
- Acquire a working knowledge of all Serve products and services.
- Demonstrate dedication to resolve incidents by following case ownership guidelines to ensure resolution within Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Know and understand work instructions, procedures, and customer specific instructions and follow them in the daily work.
- Be a first line of response for all provider communications.
- Keep providers and business informed and updated on existing incidents.
- Performs NOC Technician functions that include:
- Alarm monitoring, notifying and escalating
- Follow SOP¿s (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Incident ticket creation and ownership through escalation process
- Dispatch of 3rd party vendor support
- Manage escalation of all incidents to operations or development teams
- Management of critical outage information
- Facilitate tech bridges
- Exercises a wide degree of responsibility requiring leadership, creativity and latitude
- Works closely with the Service Delivery, Customer Service, Implementation, Software Development and QA teams in order to ensure efficient monitoring, troubleshooting and issue resolution for our internal and production services
- Measures and confirms that carrier problems and multi-party issues assigned are resolved efficiently and within service level agreement parameters
- Provides business or after-hours support for escalated issues
- Coordinates and reports on:
- Operations processes and procedures
- Scheduled maintenance activities
- Training programs
- Trouble tickets
Thanks & Regards
- 1+ years experience with NOC concepts, practices and procedures preferred
- Help desk and/or call center background beneficial
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment required
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Work with IT Operations Support team to meet availability numbers
- Experience and judgment planning and accomplishing goals
- Experience teaching and coaching others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Strong desire to learn new technology
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and directed
- Attention to detail required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Availability for shift work required
- Weekends and some Holidays required
Client Delivery Executive
Spectraforce Technologies Inc.
919-887-6786 ext 4076
Visit us: http://www.spectraforce.com